Digital Marketing Leader
15 Trần Cao Vân Quận 1
Toàn thời gian
The key is to develop a digital marketing plan that adopts a coordinated multi-channel approach in order to maximize the impact of digital initiatives on customer behavior and make well-informed decisions with data-driven benchmarking.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence across all digital channels
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- At least 4 years’ experience set up and run SEO, SEM, Google AdWords, Facebook ads, other digital ads
- SEO, SEM, Google AdWords planning to optimize the website’s ranking on search pages.
- Implement and admin communication activities on popular platforms (Google, Website, Fan page,…)
- Manage content on digital channels
- Collect and manage customer data on social media channels.
- Analyze, evaluate, measure the effectiveness of communication plans and campaigns,
- Evaluate digital channels before and after implementation and propose digital strategies.
- Understand how to build basic content for digital channels (Prefer Education)
- Providing digital marketing plan directions including Online Media Planning and CRM Marketing.
- Good at English
- Manage budgets and costs, ensure reasonable and effective digital marketing activities.
- Perform other jobs as required by the company