Digital Marketing Specialist
21 Pham Ngoc Thach district 3
- Create, manage and track social media campaigns on Facebook, as well as other social media platforms (Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn,….)
- Manage and oversee campaign set-up and execution
- Monitor campaign budgeting and key performance metrics
- Proactively develop and implement optimization strategies to improve campaign performance
- Participate in the development of media plans and media plan proposals for brand manager
- Research analytics and user behaviors to identify areas of opportunity and improvement, pull required data for campaign reports
- Produce creative briefs and work with the design team in developing creative assets
- Perform campaign operational duties such as creating tracking links, uploading new creatives, launching new campaigns and any other ad-hoc duties
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Marketing/Advertising/New or Electronic Media with 3+ years digital marketing experience with managing paid social media campaigns
- Experience managing paid & organic search campaigns, hands-on experience with SEM including SEO, Paid & Organic Search, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Email Marketing, Microsoft AdCenter, Facebook Power Editor, YouTube, Instagram.
- Extensive hands-on experience with Facebook Ads Manager
- High level of attention to detail and the ability to handle and prioritize multiple accounts
- Quick thinker, self-starter, ability to work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment with multitasking capabili ty and prioritization skills
- Ability to evaluate and change priorities daily and to perform efficiently within a fast-paced team environment
- Excellent project management, communication, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Strong collaborative skills and ability to lead and build teams.