15 Tran Cao Van
- Collaborate with the internal team, other departments, join in team meeting and brainstorm for ideas. Provide ideas and concepts for visuals, events and branding strategies. Understand the agreed design briefs well.
- Develop concepts, graphics, layouts for product illustrations, POSM, websites, business activities, campaigns, social activities, offices decoration, etc.
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and BOD.
- Contribute to establishing and promoting design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Be a creative thinker who is detail-oriented and deadline-focused. Other specific tasks as per Direct Manager’s assignment.
- Graduated from College, University. Major in Graphic Design or related field. 2D-based background is also preferred.
· Visualizes all marketing and communication message, ideas, or concepts by using knowledge, creativeness and proficiency with design programs to produce graphic art and visual materials for events, promotions, branding, advertisements, websites, films, packaging and other mediums.
- Ability to work under pressure and deadline.
- Work closely with all related departments to create relevant artwork for the campaign and projects.
- Willingness to learn and improve.
- RC projects and company’s internal issues are confidential. Candidate is not allowed to reveal anything related to the job on social media platforms, private emails, conversations to any third party (person, company …).