Head of Marketing
21 Pham Ngoc Thach
To build and manage all marketing strategy to implementation of Education Group of Embassy Education.
- Develop and manage the implementation of marketing strategies and contribute to the overall growth of the company, and suggest improvements.
- Support brand managers to define marketing and brand strategies for each brand to support the group’s overall strategies and objectives.
- Support brand manager to design and coordinate promotional campaigns, PR and other marketing efforts across such as press, digital, … and so on
- Plan and organize marketing functions and operations (product development, branding, communications etc.), build a highly efficient team of marketing professionals and ensure they project the group’s unique “voice”.
- “Listen” to the trends of the market and direct the market research efforts of the company.
- Liaise with other departments to guide a unified approach to customer service, distribution,… that meets market demands and company culture as well
- Create a solid network of strategic partnerships.
- At least Bachelor’s degree in marketing/business administration or related field
- Long term vision, planning and management ability, understanding of different business disciplines
- In-depth knowledge and experience with creating strategic marketing plan, and tactical marketing plan as well, especially in the field of education.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with public relation, online marketing, including social media, and content marketing
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to quick adapt to change, can do attitude
- At least 4 – 5 years of experience in a similar role
- At least 3 years of experience in Education field;
- Strong attention to detail to ensure accuracy;
- Ability to work independently and under pressure;
- Ability to quickly adapt to change, proactive, motivated, positive attitude, great team work and leader; and sense of humor;
- Performs well with competing priorities, multiple projects;
- Detail-oriented and strong follow-through with a collaborative working style.
Technical skill and Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree marketing, public relations, communications, or relevant field.
- Proficiency written, verbal and presentation skills in English