Location: 15 Tran Cao Van
Job Type: Full time
HR Admin Executive responsibilities include processing employee data, updating company policies, assisting in the hiring process and making sure HR Operations smoothly. RESPONSIBILITIES: Bachelor’s Degree in human resources, business administration, law, or related field – Good computer skills
– Execution of work permit for Foreign Employees.
– Executing Visa/TRC for Foreign Employees on time: remind and support to extend VISA/TRC for foreign employees.
– Conduct day-to-day project related to HR database, planning, and implementation across team members.
– Issue contract, Terms of contract, Company policies, etc..,
– Verify, summarize & organize all contracts before releasing to CEO and department heads for approval.
– Classify, arrange and achieve employee documentation (Contract, Termination of Contract, etc.,).
– Prepare months/ onl-off payment request (Taxi, Visa, Work permit, ect.,), cash request & clear advance request.
– Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules) issues.
– Organizing and maintaining personnel records.
– Updating internal HR databases.
– Preparing HR documents.
– Answer employees’ queries about HR-related issues.
– Organization of employee documentation files; Assist Senior C&B Executive works with Social Insurance, Health Insurance, etc, and others
– Managing all employee databases to ensure there are sufficient documents available to the Government
– Ordering stationery and equipment
– Ensure accurate and up-to-date employee database as well as completion of employee’s personal profile
– Saving and return the labor contract after completing all procedures
– Other tasks as assigned by Line Manager
– Submit directly the documentaries to Health Insurance Office.
– Submit/ Receive directly the documentaries to Tax Department/ Office.
– Coordinate with department to get approved timesheet for monthly payroll.
– Make timesheets for HR team every month.
– Supporting to process monthly payroll payment.
– Supporting to prepare all documents to CEO, Finance & Accounting department, Bank Office,… Submission.
– Having at least 2 years of HR General experience.
– Strong organizational skills with excellent attention to detail, willingness to develop & learn new skills.
– Positive & pro-active attitude towards work
– Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
– Ability to communicate effectively & professionally
– Knowledgeable in labor law.
Technical skill and Competencies:
– English must have
– Able to work under pressure
– Able to communicate well with all levels of people.
HR Admin Executive responsibilities include processing employee data, updating company policies, assisting in the hiring process and making sure HR Operations smoothly.
Bachelor’s Degree in human resources, business administration, law, or related field
– Good computer skills