21 Pham Ngoc Thach district 3
At Yoga Planet, marketing is about understanding people — and building awareness about how our products/services can satisfy their needs.
We are looking for an experienced and versatile marketing manager who is hungry to do this and more.
Our ideal candidate has experience of developing and executing marketing campaigns while managing and collaborating with an internal execution marketing operation teams. He/she will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well as long-term strategy, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs. If you are a person who loves the rewarding challenge of building a very new brand, we want to hear from you.
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments.
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration.
- Analyze customer (school partners / investors) insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics
- Coordinate with internal resources: operations, sales, MKT execution teams, and Yoga Planet resources to ensure the effectiveness of each plan
- Ensure that all projects within Yoga Planet are delivered on time, within the scope and budget.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring data feasibility
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques provided by Enpointe Management
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- At least 3 years working in a similar role
- At least 1 – 2 years working in education sector
- Knowledge of Yoga is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business, or related field
- In-depth knowledge and experience with creating strategic marketing plan, and tactical marketing plan as well, especially in the field of education.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with public relation, online marketing, including social media, and content marketing.
- Strong experience with online marketing (including social media, content marketing…) and offline marketing (include event, print ad, PR, OOH, KOL…)
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to quick adapt to change, can do attitude
- Strong attention to detail to ensure accuracy;
- Ability to work independently and under pressure; Ability to quickly adapt to change, even at the last minute.
- Ability to quickly adapt to change, proactive, motivated, positive attitude, great team work and leader; and sense of humor;
- Performs well with competing priorities, multiple projects;
- Detail-oriented and strong follow-through with a collaborative working style.
Technical skill and Competencies:
- Excellent English skills (writing and speaking)
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office, Google products: Mail, Drive, Doc and Sheet and Microsoft teams).
- Have a Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or Branding.
- Have interest in Yoga and children education will be big advantage.