Post Production Manager
Location: 212 Ly Chinh Thang district 3
Job Type: Full time
Report to: CEO • Being in charge of all processes, procedures and outputs for the post production department. • Minimum 3-5 years of experience specifically overseeing multiple projects at a time in managerial roles such as Post Producer, Post Production Supervisor, Post Production Executive, Head of Post, etc
• Running day-to-day management of the post production crew and editors. This includes: managing overall post production schedule and budget, across all departments.
• Supporting department managers to create and meet department budgets and schedules.
• Setting up post production database tracking and make sure database standards are met.
• Advise on key post workflows, including master delivery, and final archive.
• Create and modify deliverables lists, based on project expectations and requirements.
• Provide consistent communication and support to production partners throughout the entire project life cycle.
• Participate in regular show update calls.
• Lead Finishing & Delivery Kick Off meetings, and post-specific calls as needed.
• Maintain up-to-date records of important show-related information.
• Communicate with and advise internal partners on milestone expectations and needs, troubleshooting and negotiating conflicts as needed
• Work with Schedulers and other teams to ensure proper and timely delivery of all expected deliverables.
• Advise on launch date viability and concerns with internal partners.
• Set up and attend key approval sessions when necessary (i.e. mix, grade reviews, etc)
• Working with internal teams to identify ways to improve communication systems, efficiency and effectiveness.
• Attend post events, shows and meetings as required.
• Communicating clearly and regularly with Executive Producer, Producer, and other team leader on the production status.
• Helping make sure conflict is resolved and creating an atmosphere of cooperation and communication between pre-production, production and post production.
• Experience collecting,negotiating and budgeting for post production
• Knowledge of current trends for post production workflows for both 4K, Dolby Vision/HDR, and Dolby Atmos
• Knowledge of 3D, CG, VFX
• Familiar with professional-grade camera formats and compression and post production tools used during editorial, online, grading and sound post workflows
• Team-player who thrives in a fast paced team-oriented setting
• Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information
• Desire and self motivation to continuously learn
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multi-task.
• Track record of fostering, building and maintaining relationships with filmmakers, post supervisors, editors, and key vendors.
• Ability and willingness to travel for official work, such as to visit productions, support titles and filmmakers at film festivals, etc.
Report to: CEO
• Being in charge of all processes, procedures and outputs for the post production department.
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience specifically overseeing multiple projects at a time in managerial roles such as Post Producer, Post Production Supervisor, Post Production Executive, Head of Post, etc