15 Tran Cao Van
PROPJECT COORDINATOR is responsible to coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the management and execution of projects, ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget, work closely with Executive Director to get all the updates and direction for the project.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the execution of projects.
- Cooperate and assist with the Executive Director, from project planning to staff management.
- Nurturing positive working relationships with staff.
- Delegating daily tasks.
- Working on plan and following up with merchandise/ purchasing.
- Ensuring company policies and procedures are followed.
- Setting a good example for staff.
- Asssist to projects to make sure they are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Work with internal departments to follow working processes and help improve the quality of products.
- Follow up changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Develop presentations, spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs.
- Good organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Proven working experience in project management.
- Be able to create, manage and improve processes, timeline and budget.
- Good at verbal and written communication skills. Good at speaking and writing in English.
- Strong working knowledge of office tools (Excel, Work, PPT, etc).
- Quick understanding, quick learner, long-term commitment.
Technical skill and Competencies:
Strong working knowledge of office tools (Excel, Work, PPT, etc).
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Prefer candidates who experienced on working in education (visual arts: painting, drawing, photography, sculpture, digital arts; film school), other creative industry, event, fundraising, NGO.
- Prefer candidates who interested in art, education, NGO.