Project Management Intern
21 Pham Ngoc Thach
Project Management Intern will be responsible for assisting in managing assigned projects as well as related administrative work.
- Assist organizational, financial and personal administration related to company’s operation.
- Support to assigned projects: provide market research, development and reporting support as required by Project Executive/ Project Manager.
- Assist in developing and implementing plans and goals for each project.
- Coordinate with other Departments to execute events/ workshops.
- Support and work with other Departments as delegated by Project Manager.
- Good command of English (both written & spoken).
- Final year or Fresh graduate university degree in Business Administration, Communication, Logistics or related majors.
- Good knowledge of Excel, Word, Powerpoint.
- Strong interest in Education, especially education for young children.
- Ability to work individually or work in-team, multi-task and prioritize workload effectively.
- Detail-oriented and proactive.