212 Ly Chinh Thang
- To increase companies’ revenue and brand impact and visibility in Vietnam through sales and partnerships.
- Build, create and maintain a long-term partnership and plan between our companies and clients.
- To be able to seek both opportunities for commercial (revenue driven) and also non-commercial (brand building) partnership opportunities of mutual benefit.
- To serve as a liaison/account servicing between our companies and potential clients, with a focus on client satisfaction. Job duties will include origination of ideas; conceptualization, contract negotiation, execution.
- To propose initiating ideas, concepts and securing collaborations/ partnerships (commercial or non commercial) with clients, agencies and partners.
- Work closely with CEO to devise and implement the company’s sales strategy.
- Plan and execute plans to achieve revenue targets for the company and setting key performance indicators.
- Build relationships with prospective customers in related working field, as Media, Agency, Brand, Production House, Post House.
- Develop & maintain knowledge of market trends, competition and customers. Stay up-to-date on industry best practices, standards and benchmarks through industry publications, newsletters, attending seminars or events and via individual or group training.
- Partner with marketing and business intelligence teams to understand sale team’s account base to identify trends and patterns within specific industries.
- Implementing an effective sales pipeline and lead tracking process.
- Previous experience working as a sales manager ideally for similar organizations.
- Need to have a strong knowledge and insight about the local market place and its competitors, and communicating with brand’s target markets.
- Senior position preferably in one agency/ company with a wide network of customers and connection to brands and companies, or in a big corporate brand in a similar role for at least 3-5 years. Well connected with brands, corporations and similar, related industries.
- Great at sales and networking skills. Be able to create sales and or marketing literature like product presentations or informational brochures for pitch to clients.
- In-depth understanding of the company’s brand and positioning, its current products and future vision.
- Budget-management skills and proficiency.
- Presentable and well versed (written and spoken) in both Vietnamese and English.