Senior Legal Counsel
15 Tran Cao Van
- Quản lý và giám sát công việc pháp chế và tuân thủ cho các BU thuộc tập đoàn.
- Đề xuất phương án và giải pháp tư vấn cho các vấn đế, dự án pháp lý của các BU.
- Kiểm tra giám sát các qui trình liên quan đến tuân thủ.
- Participate in M&A transactions from start to end, advising on a range of transactional related matters on contracts.
- Advise on legal matters across the BU.
- Advise stakeholders on possible legal risk and provide mitigation strategies related to M&A deals.
- Ensure compliance to company’s policies and be kept abreast of developments/changes to regulatory requirements.
- Participate in companywide projects whenever appropriate.
- Proactively provide legal opinion as needed, conduct legal research and where necessary.
- Draft, review, and negotiate key legal contracts to achieve business objectives, minimize risk and ensure compliance with Company policies, laws, and regulations.
- Review and approve all process that need Compliance suport.
- Provide litigation assessment counseling and risk mitigation advice.
- Participate in all cross-functional projects on innovation, new product launches and development.
- Represent and/or guide the representation of Company interests in dealing with local governmental authorities.
- Ensure compliance with Company policy and provide proper training and support in the areas of corporate governance
- Business Partnership and Legal Efficiency: Provide strategic legal support and business solutions to ensure realization of business priorities, while continuing to identify opportunities to bring consistency and uniformity to legal work and implementation of initiatives in an effort to enhance business-wide activities.
- Governance and Compliance: Drive and promote an ethical culture, and ensure compliance and governance standards are followed in operating units, providing training and counsel on compliance matter.
- Contracts and Transactions: Draft, review and negotiate customer, M & A, distribution, procurement, sponsorship, marketing and other contracts with significant authority as per delegation of authority to make final decision on legal issue.
Technical skill and Competencies:
- JD/LLB/LLM qualified and called to the Bar
- Min 10 PQE
- In-house and/or top tier law firm (International Corporate Practice) experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Effectively bilingual in English