Admin cum Project Coordinator
214 Pasteur Quận 3
Toàn thời gian
The Admin cum Project Coordinator is a full-time position reporting to the SMPAA Director of Music.
The function of Job:
Under administrative review of Director of Music, provide administrative academic support to faculty and students in a complex academic department, assist Director with administrative matters, and supervise department office staff and operations.
Characteristic Duties and Responsibilities:
- Cooperate and assist the Director, from project planning to staff management.
- Work with internal departments to follow working processes and help improve the quality of programs.
- Nurturing positive working relationships with staff.
- Assist department director in daily administrative functions including scheduling and faculty assignments.
- Assist departmental faculty in academic matters in such areas as reviewing academic records and course assignments.
- Coordinate all academic advising for students and prospective students in the department.
- Write and edit department program informational materials and present informational programs to students.
- Assemble data, prepare administrative reports, and handle communications for Director of Music as requested.
- Coordinate faculty recruitment and hiring
- Review and recommend changes in internal operating and academic procedures, as necessary.
- Assist in resolving problems and responding to questions concerning academic department.
- Coordinate departmental information and process with other departments.
- Perform related duties, as assigned.
Minimum Acceptable Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree and three years of related experience in educational management.
- Good organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Strong communication skills in Vietnamese and English.
- Proven working experience in project management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Supervisory experience.