212 Lý Chính Thắng Quận 3
Toàn thời gian
HR Assistant Responsibilities:
- Support all internal and external HR-related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain digital and electronic records of employees.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks, and issuing employment contracts.
- Maintain calendars of the HR management team.
- Oversee the completion of Recruitment and compensation and benefit documentation.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
- Make new flowcharts, processes, procedures and
- Update forms/templates.
- Assist Senior HRBP Executive in onboarding employees, training programs
- Other duties as assigned.
HR Assistant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related (essential).
- 2 years of experience as an HR assistant (essential).
- Exposure to labor law and employment equity regulations.
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
- Exposure to payroll practices.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office, and related business and communication tools.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to accurately follow instructions.