15 Trần Cao Vân Quận 1
Toàn thời gian
- Manage the day-to-day IT operations.
- Build and manage a multi-disciplinary team that is focused on defining and delivering IT services, IT infrastructure strategy, architecture, and processes including:
- Network & Telecom connectivity
- Server/App/Database Sys Administration
- Service Desk (end user support)
- Application team
- Provide guidance, coaching team members to ensure alignment with the group’s technology strategy and policies and to improve technical and soft skills.
- Responsible for the deployment, optimization, and maintenance the systems (e.g.: servers, databases, network, and other system applications) and recommend improvements.
- Oversee and manage the planning, executing, monitor & control and close technical and business projects across multiple stakeholders; developing analysis to support process and project improvements.
- Manage business and technical projects through all phases of initiation, development, and implementation.
- Work closely with the businesses to understand the technical requirements and formulate the necessary infrastructure to properly support the growth and maintainability of the various systems.
- Ensure that IT projects in support of customer needs are delivered in a timely manner and within a prescribed budget; identify, evaluate, and mitigate the risks affecting any project
- Managing disaster recovery and assessing IT risks.
- Ensure the security and efficiency of the organization’s data and IT infrastructure.
- Develop, manage, and optimize IT policies, regulations, and processes.
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with vendors and creating cost-efficient contracts.
- Study new technologies and industry trends, acquire education domain knowledge.
- Control budget and report on expenditure.
- Graduate in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years’ management
- At least 6 years of experience in IT.
- Proven experience in analysis, implementation, management and evaluation of IT systems and business applications.
- Knowledgeable on all facets of IT (applications, infrastructure, service desk and website development)
- Great project management skills, including organization, planning, time management and prioritization.
- Expert knowledge of IT best practices, policies, and regulations.
- Experience in the cyber security, not only with technology, but also with policies.
- Ability to work with cross-functional, multi-disciplined teams.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Excellent leadership and, strong and effective communication and interpersonal skills is a must.
- Strong communication skills both in English and Vietnamese.
- Good technical knowledge of cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, GC etc.) is a plus.
- Experience in the education industry is highly preferred.