Toàn thời gian
To build and manage all marketing plan to implementation of Little Em’s.
- To design, monitor, evaluate marketing plan, tactical plans to build brand awareness, brand trust, brand love.
- To direct, plan and coordinate with marketing efforts (both full-time, part-time and freelancers).
- To lead the planning, development and execution of all brand’s campaign activities.
- To monitor and optimize budgets of MKT
- To monitor and track campaigns success metrics; identity and action levers to improve performance.
- To design, monitor, evaluate recruitment campaign, promotion plan to recruit students
- To coordinate with Admission to track leads and support customer care services to keep retention rate
- To research market, competitors, target audience insight.
- To evaluate brand’s current situation, set strategies and tactics to reach target customers and win the market.
- Have at least a Bachelor degree in Marketing / BusinessAdminstration / Communications /Branding or related fields;
- Experience in HIGH-END/PREMIUM SERVICES/PRODUCTS
- In-depth knowledge and experience with creating strategic marketing plan, and tactical marketing plan as well, especially in the field of education.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with public relation, online marketing, including social media, and content marketing.
- Strong experience with online marketing (including social media, content marketing…) and offline marketing (include event, print ad, PR, OOH, KOL…)
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to quick adapt to change, can do attitude
- At least 4 years of experience in a similar role
- At least 3 years of experience in Pre-school, Elementary / High-school field
- Strong attention to detail to ensure accuracy;
- Ability to work independently and under pressure; Ability to quickly adapt to change, even at the last minute.
- Ability to quickly adapt to change, proactive, motivated, positive attitude, great team work and leader; and sense of humor;
- Performs well with competing priorities, multiple projects;
- Detail-oriented and strong follow-through with a collaborative working style.
Technical skill and Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree marketing, public relations, communications, or relevant field.
- Proficiency written, verbal and presentation skills in English