Social Content Specialist
21 Phạm Ngọc Thạch Quận 3
Toàn thời gian
- Write long- and short-form social media content (Vietnamese & English) on Facebook, as well as other social media platforms (Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn,….) that attract new users and engage current users
- Planning the pipeline of content to post across social media platforms
- Develop different content strategies for the different platforms and target markets
- Collaborate with Brand teams to generate content
- In charge of making design brief/video brief for materials across social media platforms
- Other related tasks assigned by the Social Media Manager
- Reporting to: Social Media Manager & Head of Marketing
- Liaising with: Brand Marketing Manager, Marketing Executive
- 2 years of experience in digital marketing/content management/social media management.
- Experience developing social media content ideas and managing content posting schedules.
- Experience in content creation and publishing online.
- Excellent at copywriting and creative ideas with the ability to articulate thoughts well.
- Fluent in both English and Vietnamese.
TECHNICAL SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Proven experience as a marketing assistant
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (both Vietnamese and English)
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Well-organised with an objective-oriented approach
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Adwords, etc.)