Video Editor cum Cameraman
218C Pasteur Quận 3
Toàn thời gian
Video Editor cum Camera is responsible for capturing and creating images and videos and managing material such as camera footage, dialogue, sound effects, graphics and special effects to produce a final film or video for A.C.T Academy and its related activities.
1/ Video editor
- Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts.
- Create Script outline for video trailer after receiving brief from Marketing Manager.
- Find and Provide Video Reference clips for mood & tone for camera/editing video trailer.
- Find and Suggest Music songs and references for videos.
- Execute final video production including raw footage, color and lighting correction, text, graphics, sound design/mixing and exporting.
- Design and animate motion graphics.
- Maintain creative vision and ”look and feel” of productions from inception to release.
- Ensure brand guidelines are applied consistently across all visual and video content.
- Edit and optimize videos for social media channels, include Facebook, Instagram (IG TV/Reels), TikTok, Pinterest, YouTube and web use.
- Review video/shooting script and raw material and suggest/recommend creative elements to support the Marketing team.
- Assist in creative development and graphic design as needed.
- Assemble and set up equipment
- Follow a script, screenplay or outline
- Creatively frame and capture action
- Respond quickly to directions
- Deal with lighting and technical issues related to camera
- Take academic photos and videos for marketing materials.
- Retouch Photos when necessary
- Have at least 2 years of experience in related field.
- Creative, active, able to work under-pressure, positive energy and teamwork.
- Flexibility, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented.
- Hard working, Enthusiasm, Responsible.
- Ready to work overtime.
- Advanced Experience with Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects or other editing program is needed for this position.
- Intermediate knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Flash).
- Photography and Retouching Skills is highly recommended.
- Experience in Animation and Motion Graphic Text is highly recommended.
- Passion for film, acting, public speaking and entertainment is a plus.
Technical skill and Competencies
- Strong creative concept development
- Advanced knowledge of color, typography, design and graphic principles
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
Portfolio of work samples.