218C Pasteur district 3
UX/UI Designer is a person who takes on the role of User Experience Design and User Interface Design, optimizing the presentation of a product, improving usability, ease of use and interaction between the customer and the product to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Conduct and create personas from user research.
- Work with PO, DEV and QA to develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs and deliver polished products.
- Build and take responsibility for UX metrics.
- Lead and manage entire product design from idea to launch, especially for traditional users..
- Own various web and mobile application features, and experiences.
- Mentor other UI/UX designers.
- Proven experience as a UX Designer, 2-3 years of UI/UX experience in product design with 1-2 years in UX design
- Experience working with SaaS, B2B products.
- Demonstrate a history of driving new user behavior and simplify complex workflow through compelling product design.
- Interesting, open-minded designer who are eager to grow and don’t hesitate to throw yourself into a completely new area with a can-do spirit.
- Experience in collaborating with product owners, engineers, and quality assurance.
- Active listener, self-motivated, self-learner and a good communicator
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Analytical mind with a business acumen
Technical skill and Competencies:
- A portfolio demonstrating relevant design capabilities is required. Applications without portfolios will not be reviewed.
- Think in terms of design systems and making rational design decisions.
- Strong passion for UI/UX trends. Committed to user experience, a strong sense of user empathy.
- 2+ years of experience as a Product Designer, UX designer, interaction designer.
- Proficiency in a variety of tools such as Axure and Google Analytics or UX tools with similar purposes.