15 Tran Cao Van district 1
The Academic Supervisor is a member of the faculty who offers guidance to one or more Graduate study student/s in a study program. The supervisor must follow up with the student from his acceptance in the program until he obtains the certificate he is studying for. He is, therefore, responsible for the student/s and should give him/them all the help needed.
- Making sure the student know all the information’s and procedures.
- Ensuring students follow academic advice and increase his academic activities. Checking in to ensure students are doing what they are supposed to, such as attending classes or workshops, which course the student should be taken.
- Helping student to make decisions, to map out their long- and short-term futures.
- Monitoring student activity, playing a role in helping to coordinate and plan educational programs for special needs students.
- Providing assistance selecting graduate programs and help students find alternatives if they want to change majors or career plans.
- Monitoring the student’s process and guiding him in case it starting dropping.
- Planning and organizing the supervising process.
- Preparing a rapid report for each student to be given to the head of the department. The report should contain the level of the student re-enrollment and failing or a drop the class/course.
- Sincere concern for the student’s success.
- Knowledge of all the academy’s policies and procedures in all its aspects.
- Familiarity with the academic term/year’s agendas and admissions.
- Participating in seminars and workshops to develop supervision skills.
- Keeping the secrecy of information’s regarding the student and his academic record.
- Executing Managing Director’s annual Business Objectives Plan and work with Academic Director to come up with solutions, schemes, plans and strategies to lead the admissions, programs and marketing team to reach if not exceed their KPIS per term and year.
- Delivering all activity within the agreed budget set by the Managing Director & Board, and managing budgets related to Admissions, Courses, Administration and Marketing to help achieve the admissions revenue each term.
- Presenting VCVAA together with Managing Director or individually to parents and students.
- Actively building professional community relationships among the academy, students and parents.
- Being super passionate, dedicated to grow and expand VCVAA according to the vision set by Managing Director and be a long term leader and manager in the expansion of VCVAA nationwide.
- Have 2-3 yrs management experience in Education, Academic Schools, Arts School is a bonus.
- Have 2-3 years experience in education.
- Must be flexible evenings and weekends.
- Must be willing to work 2 Saturdays a month.
- Must possess excellent emotional intelligence and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must work well under stress and pressure.
- Must be highly attentive to details and well organized
- Must be punctual on time and have excellent time management and work organizational skills to be highly responsible to bring the teamt o the financial targets of the yea.
- Must have high verbal and written communication skills in English and Vietnamese.
- Must have excellent LEADERSHIP skill and ability to handle difficult emotional scenarios.
- Must take role seriously and be responsible to bring the team to hit the financial admissions targets of each term.
Technical skill and Competencies:
- Degree in Sales/Operations/Management would be a plus
- Good Level in Management Programs Software, CRM,
- Good Level in Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Experienced in communicating with high senior level in both English & Vietnamese