Content Writer Leader
15 Tran Cao Van district 1
To develop a content plan that adopts a coordinated multi-channel approach in order to maximize the impact of our branding also customer journeys and tracking your performance.
- Consistently write and edit clear and persuasive content, copy for all digital platforms through the customer journey and generate leads.
- Draft various styles for diverse audiences
- Research, analyze brand, competitor & customer information to produce valuable reports & collect databases.
- Simplified & translate sport education into accessible, benefit oriented information.
- Proofreads and edits blogs, press releases, collateral, and other marketing-related pieces.
- Maintain the company’s integrity in all content work.
- Create positioning and creative communications strategies based on seasonal big stories and transform those strategies into copy for all marketing materials.
- Brainstorm, create and transform ideas into words for articles, advertisements, publications, video, and website content.
- Use analytics to track the performance of your work and plan future content accordingly.
- Analyze, report, and present the effectiveness of your campaigns to leadership.
- Work collaboratively within a cross-functional team environment to complete the campaign.
- At least 3 years of experience in creating, writing, and publishing marketing content.
- Excellent in time management, highly organized, and able to balance multiple projects at the same time.
- Attention to detail, producing clean, witty, accurate copy on tight deadlines.
- Have a positive attitude, determined, hard-working, lifestyle-obsessed, team-oriented, responsive, and comfortable collaborating, but also able to work independently.
- Perform other jobs as required by the company.
Technical skill and Competencies:
- Fluency in English both written and verbal will be highly regarded
- Excellent writing Vietnamese content, editing and proofreading skills.
- Excellent in powerpoint presentation, word and outlook .,
- Writing style adaptability
- Strong in depth research skills and curiosity
- Strong understanding of SEO
- Organizational skills