15 Tran Cao Van district 1
Marketing Intern aim is assisting and supporting to the marketing department in their advertising and promotional efforts for the project. Their main duties include completing building social media campaigns and preparing promotional materials and presentations.
- Developing tools and methods for collecting data such as surveys, opinion polls or questionnaires.
- Collecting and analyzing data to identify consumer trends.
- Researching consumer opinions and marketing strategies and proposing adjustments to current strategies accordingly.
- Creating graphic representations of data and translating complex research into easily readable content for stakeholders and other departments.
- Preparing marketing proposals and presentations based on company needs.
- Monitoring and managing the company’s social media platforms, adjusting outreach tactics as needed.
- Helping organize marketing events.
- Ability to conduct the market research & Participate in developing new products/services.
- Contribute to product/service development planning and implementing as assigned by line manager.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English and Vietnamese.
- Strong analysis, logical thinking & researching skills.
- Aptitude to learn and understand new and emerging technologies.
- Focused and highly customer-oriented & good sense of business promotion.
- Good communication, teamwork, presentation skills.
- Comfort with working across multiple streams in a fast paced, dynamic, and collaborative environment.
- Multitasking and prioritization skills.
Technical skill and Competencies:
- Third-year or Fourth-year Student major in Marketing.
- University students who can commit with the internship from 3 – 6 months.
- Familiar with marketing concepts.
- Familiar with social media marketing channels (Facebook, Youtube, Tiktok, Instagram, Zalo)