Talent Acquisition Specialist
Location: 15 Tran Cao Van district 1
Job Type: Full time
* Assist TA Team Leader for recruitment activities for both local staffs and expats. – Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field – Talent sourcing
• Manage the end-to-end recruitment process for all levels.
• Liaise with hiring manager needs and expectations; consult job requirements and policy for hiring manager.
• Conduct candidate search based on hiring manager’s requirements includes using relevant websites, Linkedin and/or advertising, headhunting.
• Conduct initial in-depth interview (phone interview/ in-person meeting).
• Maintain tracking of candidates/vacancies.
• Manage supplier terms ensuring best rates are negotiated.
• Take up references; verbal and written.
• Build up, regularly review and recommend changes to recruitment processes & procedures.
• Revise job descriptions to provide relevant information to candidates.
• Be responsible for management and maintenance of internal recruitment database (records of candidates and outcomes throughout the process).
• Create strategic talent pipelines for future on-boarding.
• Induction for new comer, including initial training and company tour.
• Follow up new comers after recruitment to make sure they adapt fluently to the new team and environment.
• Promote and be responsible for company image on recruitment channels including: company websites, job posting sites and other social channels.
• Develop employer branding content and graphics for careers oriented pages on sites such as LinkedIn…
• Develop job posting infographics for social channel distribution.
• Create easy-to-socially post instruction emails for recruiters and hiring managers.
• Develop employer branded materials for recruiting events.
• Develop strategies to grow our employer brand that leverage social media, career sites, networks, professional sites.
• Support other tasks as per assignment by the Line Manager.
– At least 1,5 years experience in recruitment.
– Experienced in recruiting Back Office and Expat is highly preferred
– Have experience in education industry is a big plus.
Technical skill and Competencies
– Communication skill
– Working under pressure
– Team player and work independently
– Time management
* Assist TA Team Leader for recruitment activities for both local staffs and expats.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field
– Talent sourcing