Talent Acquisition Specialist
Ho Chi Minh
En Pointe Management Corporation is looking for Talent Acquisition Specialist. In this position, you will provide recruitment services to ensure that organization growth is well supported by having the right candidates. This job holder is also in charge of initiating and executing employer branding strategy to drive the attraction of talents for assigned Business Units under Corporation.
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, your responsibility mainly focuses on:
- Understand Business Units’ personnel requirements and pro-actively provide recruitment services for diverse positions, from high priority role to Part-time staff
- Manage end to end recruitment process: Screen/pre-select resumes, schedule interviews, prepare salary proposal, reference check (if required), collect employee documents, generate offer letters.
- Build a pipeline and seek qualified as well as talented candidates utilizing a variety of sourcing platforms including but not limited to social media, career fairs, cold calls, employee referrals, college & universities, and other creative methods to locate qualified individuals;
- Stay on top of managing job advertisements on company’s website and internal referral program
- Initiate and implement Employer Branding project for each target talents group
- Administrate Internship Program that engages and builds talent pipeline for the company
- Be an active Brand Ambassador and an HR Professional appearance to internal & external candidates
- Provide monthly reports and metrics all recruiting activities
- Provide adequate HR information for new joiner via on-boarding Training & program
HR teamwork & other projects
- Coordinate any events organized by HR Department
- Share teamwork and other projects as assigned
We are looking for local Vietnamese with details as below:
- Bachelor degree in HR Management, Education, Psychology, English and related disciplines.
- Excellent communication skills in English (both written & oral communication)
- At least 1 years of experience in recruitment, Strong network in Media/Education industry is a plus;
- Passionate in Talent Acquisition with experience in building a robust pipeline of high-caliber talent, and ability on creativity search methods;
- Good customer service mindset with soft & firm approach;
- Excellent communication, social networking, relationship building, advising skills, and the ability to partner effectively with all teams;
- Demonstrable ability to successfully prioritize and manage a large and diverse requisition load in a dynamic, constantly changing work environment;
- High level of integrity; Good professionalism and can be trusted with confidential HR information.