Toàn thời gian
As a member of the Admissions Office, the Admissions Officer will assist with the overall promotion and presentation of the school and its mission to prospective students and parents. The Admissions Office, under the guidance and direction of the Head of Admissions and Head of School, will participate and assist in all stages and aspects of the application, admissions, enrolment processes, and retention programs and procedures covering Grade 1 through Grade 12. The Admissions Officer will assist in all functions of the Admissions Office, including but not limited to the overall promotion of the School and its mission, and the preparation and support for admissions, retention and enrolment events and functions throughout the year, demonstrating and maintaining applicant and family confidentiality throughout.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of the Admission Office’s comprehensive recruitment, marketing and retention plan, promoting the School and its general enrolment goals
- Assist in the development, maintenance, and execution of the department’s communication plan targeting prospective and admitted students, as well as current students and parents
- Handle inquiries of prospective parents, collate application documents, guide and assist parents in enrolment process in a professional and friendly manner
- Assist with coordination, administration and execution of admission assessment or testing
- Participate in all student recruitment events for prospective students and families, including Group Tour, Individual Tour, Information Sessions and other special events
- Plan and implement recruitment activities as needed
- Assist with the organization, planning and execution of cultivating relationships with area feeder schools and other community partners
- Maintain an updated admissions database and utilize CRM to ensure all data is captured to generate reports for management whenever required
- Support senior management to implement school’s activities in a timely and organized manner
- Be a contact person for families and students for other school activities
- Provide senior management with insights on students and parents’ demographics, behaviours and feedbacks to develop communication strategies and enrolment plans
- Conduct school tours
- Provide support to Head of Admissions and perform other Admissions tasks when needed
- The ideal candidate will possess a bachelor’s degree and relevant employment experience in admissions, marketing, customer service, or administration.
- Two years’ experience in a school, college or university admissions is highly preferred.
- Candidate should be welcoming and friendly, possessing excellent oral and written communication skills in English, and strong interpersonal skills.
- The candidate must be highly proactive, detail-oriented, with excellent organizational skills, and must be capable of working independently and as part of a team environment.
Technical skill and Competencies:
- The ideal candidate will be knowledgeable about the School and/or the greater HCMC international and bilingual school community.
- Ability to serve as an articulate spokesperson for the mission and values of the School
- Maintain a professional image and provide excellent customer service
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and sensitivity in a variety of situations
- Experience in working with expats is a plus
- Demonstrate passion for excellence, hunger to learn and willingness to work hard
- Able to work in shifting sessions
- High energy, attention to detail, and the ability to organize effectively
- Experience with production of a variety of media, particularly print and on-line publications
- Ability to handle a multiple-priority, deadline-oriented work environment
- Willingness to be a self-starter with a strong desire to enhance work-related skills through professional development