Corporates Sales Specialist
Toàn thời gian
The Corporate Sales Specialist is member of Corporate Sales DepartmentBusiness Growth Division. This position is directly responsible for implementing the Sales plans
in the target market area assigned by Sales Manager or Head of Sales. This position also expands
relationships with existing customers by directing and supporting collaborative sales efforts to
grow one or more assigned product lines. The Corporate Sales Specialist closes on qualified
opportunities referred by the Sales Manager, Account Manager, or other sales personnel, while
actively collaborating with these team members.
- Reporting to: Sales Managers and Head of Sales/Business Growth Director and Executive Assistant to BGD
- Liasing with: Head of Marketing, Head of Product Development, Marketing Specialist, Marketing Managers, BU Head
- Staff: Sale Executives, Sales Administrative
- Maintaining and expanding the database of prospects of the organization.
- Developing and building a lead generation plan, meeting or exceeding monthly or annual
- Identifying decision makers amongst the inbound/outbound leads in order to start sales
- Cooperating with BU Heads, Accounts manager and Sales Manager to determine essential strategic approaches for sales.
- Handling cancellations or changes in sales order and communicating the changes with the
- related departments.
- Coordinating with customer service for status on orders from related plant departments in ensuring the delivery commitment to clients is met.
- Collating and consolidating report on monthly sales performance per sales executives, per
- product, per area, and per brands.
- Emphasizing service or product features and benefits, discussing credit terms, quoting
- prices, and preparing sales order reports or forms.
- Capturing of accurate and complete information in Customer Relationship Management
- system (CRM).
- Attending sales group meetings concerning sales targets or forecasts, reporting on market
- Any other relevant task commensurate with the level of the role and as requested by line manager
- University degree or above in business-related field, preferably Business Management or Marketing Management
- At least 2 years’ sales, business development experience in Education industry in Vietnam, both public and private sector, B2B approachs is prefered
- Experience of working with a start-up organisation
- Prominent sales and marketing skills
- Prominent written and oral communication, presentation skills
- Outstanding organization and time-management skills
- Strong commitment to delivering a high level of Sales and Customer service
- Reliable, self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Able to multi-task the activities with shifting priorities. work under pressure and remain calm to meet targets
- Competent in Microsoft Office and use of email and the Internet
- Fluency in English and expert in CRM solution is prefered
- Strong networking and social media skills, should be honest, assertive and systematic